Since incorporating community and economic development into its portfolio of services in 1990, APM has leveraged over $140 million in physical development financing—transforming a community of blight into a community of choice.
Projects completed since 1989 include:
- The development of seven (7) Low-income housing tax credit rental units
- 67 units of Market Rate rental
- 163 units of home ownership
- A 46,500 square foot retail center that includes a supermarket, financial institution and laundry
- Preservation of over 100 units of existing home ownership
- Stabilization of 20 acres of vacant land; and most recently
- Paseo Verde—a mixed-use, mixed-income Transit-Oriented Development
- Paseo Verde has LEED Platinum designation for Neighborhood District, Mid-rise building and Townhome
- Paseo Verde consists of 67 units of market rate rentals, 53 units of affordable rental units
- 30,000 SF of commercial space hosting a Pharmacy, a Federally Qualified Health Center and a Community Umbrella Agency (CUA) for the 24th & 26th Police Districts
- APM Corporate Headquarters
- The development of Paseo Verde led to the creation of 91 full time skilled jobs
For more information contact (267) 296-7305, or visit our office at 600 W. Diamond Street.