Substance Use Treatment
As the first Philadelphia agency to provide treatment for substance use disorder designed for the Latino community, APM’s evidence-based intensive and regular outpatient services can help those with a history of substance use and related disorders.
- Complete the intake process, including urine screening and laboratories
- Be examined by our therapist and physicians
- Have medical insurance, private pay and/or proof of identity
We create a personalized treatment plan for each participant focused on recovery management through:
- Individual therapy sessions with a trained substance use counselor
- Group sessions
- Relapse prevention
- Behavioral health education
- Monthly medication management appointments with a physician
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT, buprenorphine only)
To learn more, call 267.296.7220, or visit us at 4301 Rising Sun Avenue Monday through Friday. Evening hours are available upon request.